WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY KNIGHTS COUNCIL 12394
Friends and Brothers in Christ, we would be honored if you would join us for fellowship and to learn more about our fraternal community. Any practical Catholic man is welcome! Regular business meetings are held in the View Room on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM and are preceded by an informal fellowship dinner starting at 6:00 P.M. Dinner is a $10 donation, but your first visit is free! Please check this webpage for our calendar of events.
- Chris Ewing, Grand Knight, 2019-2020 -
Join us for dinner!
We meet in the View Room
We have integrated our calendar with the NorCal Knights and California State Knights for your convenience.
We accept dues and donations online
For your convenience, feel free to pay your yearly dues or donate to support our council's charitable work using PayPal
- USCCB President and Migration Chair Urge Against Further Reduction in Refugee Resettlement as Contrary to American Values
- U.S. Bishops’ Vice-President Leads Delegation to the Holy See to Present V Encuentro Proceedings and Conclusions to Pope Francis
- President of U.S. Bishops Conference Calls for Prayers After Deadly Hurricane Hits the Bahamas and Moves Closer to the Southeastern Coast
- Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Paul Etienne as Archbishop of Seattle; Accepts Resignation of Most. Rev J. Peter Sartain from the Pastoral Governance of the Same See
- USCCB President Issues Statement Following Shootings in Midland and Odessa
- USCCB Chairman issues Labor Day statement during the centenary year of the United States Bishops’ Program of Social Reconstruction
- USCCB Committee Chairmen Commend Administration for Actions Enforcing Conscience Law on Abortion
- President of the USCCB and Committee Chairmen of International Justice and Peace and Domestic Justice and Human Development issue a statement of concern regarding the fires in the Amazon
- Chair of USCCB’s Committee on Migration Denounces New Rule Undermining Existing Protections for Immigrant Children
- USCCB Appoints Chieko Noguchi as Director of Public Affairs