WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY KNIGHTS COUNCIL 12394
Friends and Brothers in Christ, we would be honored if you would join us for fellowship and to learn more about our fraternal community. Any practical Catholic man is welcome! Regular business meetings are held in the View Room on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM and are preceded by an informal fellowship dinner starting at 6:00 P.M. Dinner is a $10 donation, but your first visit is free! Please check this webpage for our calendar of events.
- Chris Ewing, Grand Knight, 2019-2020 -
Join us for dinner!
We meet in the View Room
We have integrated our calendar with the NorCal Knights and California State Knights for your convenience.
We accept dues and donations online
For your convenience, feel free to pay your yearly dues or donate to support our council's charitable work using PayPal
- Bishop Chairmen Applaud Administration Measures to Strengthen Religious Liberty, Embrace Contributions of Faith-based Organizations
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and Florida Conference of Catholic Bishops File Amicus Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Urging New Trial of Death Row Inmate Based on Evidence of Actual Innocence
- U.S. Bishops’ Migration Committee Chair Welcomes Court Injunction that Halts Implementation of Executive Order on Refugee Resettlement
- National Prayer Vigil for Life In Nation’s Capital, January 23-24
- MEDIA ADVISORY: 9 Days for Life Unites Catholics Nationwide in Prayer for the Protection of Life
- U.S. Bishops’ President Calls for Building the “Beloved Community,” Inspired by Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Example
- U.S. Bishops’ Religious Liberty Chairman Offers Reflection on Religious Freedom Day
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Catholic Social Ministry Gathering Calls on Catholic Leaders to Witness to Life and Justice in Their Work 2020 Conference to be held in Washington: January 25-28
- President of U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and Chairman of Bishops’ International Justice and Peace Committee Urge All Parties to Embrace Peace
- President of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops Calls for Peace in Wake of Escalated Tensions with Iran