WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY KNIGHTS COUNCIL 12394
Friends and Brothers in Christ, we would be honored if you would join us for fellowship and to learn more about our fraternal community. Any practical Catholic man is welcome! Regular business meetings are held in the View Room on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM and are preceded by an informal fellowship dinner starting at 6:00 P.M. Dinner is a $10 donation, but your first visit is free! Please check this webpage for our calendar of events.
- Chris Ewing, Grand Knight, 2019-2020 -
Join us for dinner!
We meet in the View Room
We have integrated our calendar with the NorCal Knights and California State Knights for your convenience.
We accept dues and donations online
For your convenience, feel free to pay your yearly dues or donate to support our council's charitable work using PayPal
Note on Dues transaction fee
Dues include PayPal 2.2% + $0.30 per transaction fee if you pay online. $41.18 vs $40 if you pay by check or with cash.
- Statement from U.S. Bishops Chairman of International Justice and Peace Committee on Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan’s Pastoral Solidarity Visit to the Church in Cuba
- Catholic Response to Outbreak of Coronavirus
- Statement from U.S. Bishops’ Committee on International Justice and Peace Committee on Nuclear Disarmament
- President of U.S. Bishops’ Conference Issues Statement on Pope Francis’ Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation, Querida Amazonia
- U.S. Bishops’ Annual Ash Wednesday Collection Supports the Catholic Church in Central and Eastern Europe
- National Marriage Week and World Marriage Day Uphold Marriage as the Foundation of the Domestic Church
- Education Committee Chairman for U.S. Bishops Applauds Administration’s Efforts to Expand Parental Choice in Education Inner City Philadelphia Catholic School Welcomes Vice President Pence
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship Videos Inspire Catholics to Prayer and Action in Political Life, Apply Teachings of Pope Francis
- Statement from U.S. Bishops’ Chairman of International Justice and Peace Committee Upon Release of Trump Administration’s “Peace to Prosperity” Plan
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen Voice Opposition to Proclamation That Further Restricts Immigration and Family Reunification